sedak secuprotect®: a laminated safety glass ready for a burst of enthusiasm
sedak secuprotect® is a laminated safety glass with a highly exclusive protective function. The different characteristics of sedak secuprotect® result from the makeup of the laminated glass.
Classified according to protective function, sedak secuprotect® can provide the following functions:
- suitability for foot traffic
- falling and fall-through resistance
- resistance to thrown objects
- resistance to manual attack
- bullet resistance
- blast resistance
- hurricane resistance
As bullet resistant glass, sedak secuprotect® is certified in the highest bullet resistance class BR7 NS according to DIN EN 1063 and even achieves Stanag Level 3 - thus also protecting against heavy incendiary bullets.
– BR7NS: 196kg/sqm, thickness 82mm
– STANAG Level 3 NS: 200kg/sqm, thickness 84mm